-
July 16th, 2005, 12:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've also got the Girls Backpack from the backpack/suitcase set. Vew-tori has already given dimensions, but as for carrying capacity:
It last carried 2 hardcover gaming books, 30 pages worth of character sheets, 1 large sketchbook, a box of pencils, and a day-planner. I've also carried up to 3 books and my viao in it.
(A gaming book is usually about 9"x12" and varies in width from 1/2" to 2", or the size of a narrow textbook)
While I like mine, I'm still not quite convinced it's worth the full $34. I got mine at the end of the Code Craze, and I do think it's worth the $24
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks